Australia is one such destination which attracts a large number
of students every year. There are many universities in the country
which charge nominal fees from foreign students. Australia has many
top universities and world's best colleges which offer education in
almost all fields. After USA,
UK and Canada, Australia is one
destination which is attracting a large number of students every
year. Every year, many Indian students apply to various Australian
universities to pursue their higher education. There are many
Australian universities which are rated among the top universities
of the world.
While applying to Australian universities, you should send
officially certified copies of documents. Your documents should
- A complete application form
- Applicant should also send ID pages of your passport, which
includes your personal details and passport number, Academic
records for minimum 2-3 years of study which may contain list of
subjects and result for entire course/courses.
- Applicant should also send the copy of Award certificate for
above course/courses as a proof that you have completed your
- All the applicants who want to study in Australian universities
must show the evidence of English Language Proficiency-IELTS score. Now showing the IELTS score is mandatory for all those aspirants who
want to study in Australia.
- Proof of Work Experience-applicant should also send the
references from employers. These should be on the letterhead of the
company, which must indicate that few details like the period you
were employed, position, your work responsibilities and how well
- Your detailed resume/CV showing your contact details,
educational qualification, work experience, etc. Your resume is
required if you want to take admission in college or
- A Bank Draft for the application fee, made on the name of that
institution where you want to take admission.
- Any other documents which will support your study
Check list for Student Visa
The documents which the immigration department requires depend
- Your passport
- Your chosen university
- Your study plan in the country
- If you are applying for a "Student visa inside Australia or
from outside Australia"